Mauritius > LL.B. programme
Bachelor of Laws, LL.B. (Hons )
About the programme
This Bachelor of Laws, LL.B. (Hons) programme is offered in Mauritius on the Uniciti Education Hub by Paris-Panthéon-Assas University, often referred to as France’s number one law school. The Paris-Panthéon-Assas University is hosted by Uniciti Education Hub, on its Pierrefonds Campus.
This 3-year programme offers a unique blend of Common Law, Civil Law, Mauritian Law and International Law. With a focus on core business, international legal issues, it will provide you with an in-depth view of key legal subjects and is undoubtedly a strong basis for any legal career. About 75% of the professors come from the University Paris-Panthéon-Assas campus in Paris, and 25% are Mauritian law practitioners.
- Programme Name : Bachelor of Laws, LL.B. (Hons)
- Level: Undergraduate
- Duration: 3 years
- Delivery mode: full-time only
- Study method: face-to-face
- Intake: September
- Location: Mauritius
The application is made through on online process. Click on the following link to start your application: https://candidatures.u-paris2.fr/en.
Please note that applications generally open in November. There is only one intake per year, and the academic year typically starts in late September or early October. Upon reception of your application, you will receive a decision from the institution within two weeks.
Should your application be successful, please note that you will have 3 weeks to proceed to a payment of a EUR 1,000 deposit in order to confirm your place on the programme. Please see the Fees section below for more information, or contact the admissions office.
Documents required for the application:
- HSC / BAC / IB results (or equivalent) OR Mock results / 1st semester results of Upper 6 / Terminal / Form 7 (or equivalent)
- Lower 6 / Classe de première / Form 6 results (or equivalent)
- Motivation Letter, which should include: the reasons why you wish to study Law; you future aspirations; extracurricular activities as well as why you chose Paris 2 Pantheon-Assas University in Mauritius
- One Reference Letter (can be Academic or Professional)
- Candidates with more than 3 months’ work experience to provide their CV
- A copy of your National Identity Card or Passport or Birth Certificate
- Recent passport size photograph to attach to your file
Academic performance is not the sole criteria for selection. Beyond this, the student’s motivation, his/her personality as well as having an open and inquisitive mind will also be taken into consideration.
Tuition fees are of 6,000 EUR for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Please note that there are also campus fees (for all students) and visa processing fees (for international students). Kindly contact the admissions office for more information.
You have a strong interest for law? You have an open and inquisitive mind? Then this programme is the perfect fit for you! Yes, academic performance also matters, but it is not the sole criteria for selection. Just convince us why you would want to join this LL.B., why Paris-Panthéon-Assas University, and why here in Mauritius, on this campus?
About 75% of the professors come from the Paris-Panthéon-Assas University campus in Paris, and 25% are Mauritian law practitioners.
The small class size (about 35 students per class) facilitates the transfer of knowledge as well as interactions between students and professors.
send a request to our Admissions Team.For more information, you can
Alumni Testimonial: what is it like to study on the LL.B.(Hons)?
Download LL.B. – Mauritius brochure
To know more: