Singapore has become one of the most prosperous countries in the world and positions itself as the region’s financial and high-tech hub. Assas International, Singapore campus is hosted at INSEAD Asia within One-North, an area dedicated to education, research, innovation and business industries.
In Singapore, Assas International offers 3 different programmes:
- Graduate courses awarded by Paris-Panthéon-Assas University, such as the LL.M. in International Business Law.
- Executive Programmes open to professionals, may be attended in-person or remotely.
All our legal courses are accredited by the Singapore Institute of Legal Education.
- A Summer School: consisting of several Summer Courses taking place in July, open to Bachelor’s and Master’s level students and professionals. Those 2-week Courses allow participants from all over the world to explore modern topics from an Economical and a Legal perspective while exploring the marvels of Singapore.
An outstanding experience in Singapore campus
Assas International School is hosted by INSEAD Business School-Asia campus, situated within Singapore’s knowledge hub.
- Amphitheater: fully equipped for live video-recording and remote attendance, our amphitheater can hold up to 55 participants, and is suitable for in-person, online or hybrid classes.
- Resource Centre: The INSEAD Tanoto Library supports students in their research and curriculum activities. Open 24 hours a day, spacious work areas with high speed network connection and equipped with hi-tech computers and cloud printing services ; 24-hour self-borrowing book service.
- Restaurant: opens at lunch time and provides different meals.
- Fitness Centre: equipped with a selected range of cardiovascular and strength equipment for your workout, drop-in rate of $5 per visit or S$ 35 per month. Membership includes use of all fitness centre equipment, participation in the aerobics/exercise classes, fitness test assessment, free use of locker and towels. Opening hours: 5.30am to 11pm on weekdays; 8.00am to 6.00pm on weekends.
- Print shop: to handle the mail and printing jobs that you may require. Files may be submitted via memory stick.
- Internet and phone connections: free wifi access around the campus.
- More information: Asia Campus Learning & Common Spaces Seating Plan and Asia Campus – Guide to Room Layout & Logistics.
How to access the campus
From airport: Changi airport is only about 30 minutes from the campus. Taxis are a relatively cheap and convenient means of transport in Singapore, and are readily available 24hrs. From the airport you have a choice of normal taxis (metered) or Limo taxis (flat fare): just follow relevant signs and specify INSEAD, 1 Ayer Rajah Avenue as your destination.
By Car: From City, take the AYE towards Jurong and exit at North Buona Vista Road. Turn right upon exit, take North Buona Vista Road. The campus is at the corner of Ayer Rajah Avenue and North Buona Vista Road. From Jurong, take the AYE towards City and exit at North Buona Vista Road. Turn left upon exit, take North Buona Vista Road.
By Train – (MRT network): The campus is located at the “One North” MRT station (CC2) on Circle line 8. From Changi Airport, take the East-West line and transit to the Circle line at Buona Vista station (CC12). The trip takes a little over an hour.
By Bus: The public bus lines that run between Buona Vista MRT and Sorbonne-Assas International Law School are the 200, 198, 196, 95, 92, 91 and 74.