A unique legal and contract management course for construction professionals working in international markets in the Asia-Pacific region and beyond.
This LL.M. programme is aimed at construction professionals and lawyers seeking sound knowledge of contract management practices in relation to international construction contracts in both civil law and common law environments. Whether professional engineers, quantity surveyors, project managers, lawyers, contract managers, architects or procurement officers, all participants will benefit from the experience of highly respected international practitioners within the construction industry, and with diversified and complementary roles (project managers, professional engineers, in-house counsel, lawyers).
|Programme Name:||LL.M. International Construction Contracts|
|Course date:||January 2024 – November 2024|
Assas International, Singapore Campus
Located at INSEAD Asia, Singapore
|Delivery mode:||3 days per month|
|Study method:||Face-to-face & online|
The course is based on an optimal blend of academic and practical knowledge, combining lectures, case studies and tutorials with group work. It is aimed at providing professionals working internationally with the required combination of legal, management and practical skills to ensure good and efficient contracts management.
Curriculum – 161 hours of teaching
Format: Lectures are taught in Singapore over 3 consecutive days per month, from January to October. Exams will be held remotely in June and November. Remote learning facilities will also be available for participants who are unable to attend the course in person. This option will allow online studies from any location and is designed to fit in around your work commitments.
Tuition fees & Deadlines
Academic year: January 2024 – November 2024
- Targeted group and entry requirements: The course is open to experienced construction professionals and lawyers seeking to increase their knowledge and strengthen their skills in managing construction contracts in an international environment. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate significant experience at executive positions on construction projects or in dealing with international construction contracts, claims or disputes.
- Fees: EUR 12,000.
- The fees include a copy of the FIDIC Contracts Guide (2022).
This amount does not include transport, food or accommodation.
Application: exclusively via Internet
- Registration closes on 15 December 2024.
You will need to submit:
- a completed online application form,
- transcripts (in English or French) of your highest degree or any other relevant qualification,
- a curriculum vitae
- a motivation letter
On average 10 working days after the submission of the application form.