Dominique joined Rajah&Tann LLP from France in 2006, bringing to the Competition & Antitrust practice group, her extensive experience in European competition and antitrust laws and regulatory issues. After she was called to the Paris bar in 1992, she started her career as a competition lawyer in France in a private law firm for several years before joining the legal department of the world’s leading nuclear energy company, where she carried on her work in competition and antitrust laws. Her expertise extends to anti-competitive practices, restrictive practices, merger control, and deregulation law. She is especially knowledgeable in the energy industry having spent a substantial amount of time on competition law work in that industry.
Dominique is fluent in French and Italian.
- DESS (AE) in International Business Law, Paris X University (France)
- Master’s degree in business law, Paris X University (France)
- Dominique is cited as a leading lawyer in the following international legal ranking journals:
- Euromoney Experts Guide to the World’s Leading Competition & Antitrust Lawyers 2011.
- Lawyers World – Leading Competition & Antitrust Lawyers 2012.