LL.M. in International Business Law
Academic year: October to June
Possible exchange programme between Paris and Singapore campuses for four weeks, generally in May.
Conditions for application
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (or equivalent), or alternative Bachelor degree with 4 years of professional experience.
- Fluent English: must be attested by a recognised certificate such as IELTS, TOEIC, TOEFL, PTE, Erasmus courses or of course English mother tongue. As for the English certificates, candidates need a score of 7/9 for the IELTS, 90/120 for the TOEFL, 800/990 for the TOEIC or 64/90 for the PTE.
- As the case may be, an interview with the Board of Professors will be organised to ascertain how far the candidate is interested in the LL.M. and its adequacy with his or her career plan.
Students of French Bar Schools
French Bar School students have the opportunity to begin the LL.M. International Business Law program in January. Through a partnership with the Paris Bar School (EFB), the LL.M. can be obtained as part of the “Projet Professionnel Individualisé” (P.P.I.). Students may apply for the program before receiving their definitive results from the CRFPA exam. If admitted, they will follow the LL.M. from January to June 2023.
French Bar School students are exempt from the first two modules (40 hours) offered between October to December. They will attend the other eight modules (160 hours) from mid-January until June, and will be required to submit a thesis based on one of the ten modules taught in the program, under the guidance of the professor in charge of the selected module. The thesis will be graded on a 40-point scale, which is equivalent to two modules.
- All Candidates, Singapore Campus – Course fees: € 17,000
- French Bar Students – Courses fees: € 15,000
Schedule for course fees payment:
- Deposit to be paid upon letter of admission: € 4,000
- Balance before End of September or December: € 13,000 – Total: € 17,000
This amount does not include transport, food or accommodation.
Application: exclusively via Internet
Online application through our website only, starting from January:
You will need to submit:
- a completed online application form,
- transcripts (in English or French) of your first degree or any other relevant qualification,
- IELTS, TOEIC or TOEFL language test,
- and 2 letters of reference.
- Non-refundable 80 Euro application fee
On average 10 working days after the submission of the application form.